jeudi 17 janvier 2013

POSITIVE INFLUENCE


The books we read, the movies we watch, the people we are sharing things in our daily lifes are SO important... They influence us. In a positive or in a negative way.
I like to be friend with people who want to be happy, and who are truly happy, because they choose to be. They help me to follow my path. I don't waste  energy  anymore, on trying to confort or to convince the ones who say « happiness is just a luck, look at the poor africans ! ». I just run away ! Cause these ones spread a message of pessimism, and they will reproach you for being happy in their presence, maybe in a subtle indirect way, but they still do. Does it sound familiar to you ? Do you know some ?
It's SO good to be surrounded by people who share your vision of life. You have the choice, always and for ever ! never forget that my friends (I'd guess if you are reading that, we are !)
If necessary, make a spring housework in your friends, family and collegues... keep the right ones, your don't need to be loved by everybody. OPEN your horizon. Create your world.
I love you, am with you in your quest, we probably share the same.



ps : And trust me, it's so good to follow this way of happiness, you'll never regret it ! Neither do I !


EM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire